This episode of the Perspective Podcast is about figuring out the secret to hitting home runs. This is an analogy for creating your best work and it’s done by putting out lots of work and swinging for the fences.
- The performance of your work doesn’t define you.
- It takes a lot of bad and mediocre work to stumble across your best.
- Swinging for the fences and pouring everything you have into your work.
- Not focusing on perfection—higher volume and practice leads to quality.
- Find ways to progress each time and experiment in the process.
- Staying in the game when you face adversity.
“Art & Fear” - A book on figuring out what your art is really about.
Music by: Blookah