This episode of the Perspective Podcast is stepping away from feeling the need to please others and cater your work towards their preference.
Scotty gives you 3 benefits you’ll experience once you retire from this business and focus on doing the work that resonates with you the most.
These benefits are:
1. The pressure is off
2. You can be yourself
3. The right audience will find you
- You have permission to enjoy what you create.
- Trying to create work that appeals to everyone means that it will resonate with no one.
- Embrace your unique abilities and think, speak and create from a place that is true to yourself.
- Your right message will find the right audience at the right moment.
- People are attracted to people who stand for something.
- Never alter your DNA as you were created to create.
- You can truly please the right audience once you are comfortable with whom you are as a person.